Who are we ?
Our goal is to prepare and help the companies we serve to significantly increase their chances of success when they have to officially homologate their products.
James Colli-Vignarelli is an electrical engineer from EPFL with a PhD in micro-systems and micro-electronics and specialized in radio-frequency techniques and microwave circuits; he also holds a degree in Mathematics from the University of Geneva. James co-founded a company that manufactures bracelets for the electronic monitoring of offenders, where several of his innovations were subsequently patented. He has an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of technical fields and he welcomes every challenge as an opportunity to improve his knowledge and expertise.
James Colli-Vignarelli, CEO and founder
(Crédit photo : Studioregard.ch)
- Proposals of prepared working packages, adapted to the needs and expectations of the businesses we serve
- Work carried out in clients’ premises when required
- Definition of specific needs in collaboration with clients
- Definition of related constraints, by integrating all aspects of the problem
- Iterative discussions with clients in close collaboration with their staff
- Proof of concepts by simulations and experimentation
Soft skills summary
- Ability to integrate new or already existing teams easily
- Ability to communicate complex and abstract ideas with simple examples and down-to-earth words, including technical matters
- Aptitude for finding creative and original approaches to solving complex problems
- Independent and original thinker, willing and able to learn and integrate new techniques rapidly and efficiently
- Flexible and reliable
- Knowledge of intellectual property and patents
- Speaks French and English
- Open-source software programs
- Proprietary softwares (only on request)
- Extensive technical library (several hundred books) covering a wide range of technical subjects
- Equipment for small PCB prototyping for validation of concepts